Term and Condition :
Grab Cash collects the following information from the user.
– mobile phone number
– unique identifiers and device information like user name, password, Android ID, Android version, IMEI, GAID, Device ID , Device manufacturer and device model
– The device carrier
– Information regarding phone calls
– If the device is rooted or not
– User location
– Details regarding the apps used by the user or installed in the device
– Usage frequency, responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by Grab Cash
– Information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with Grab Cash
– Information specifically related to service usage, including information that user publicly post using tools made available by us
– Demographic information such as age, date of birth, location and gender
– Contact information and registration data such as name, email address, phone numbers in permissions granted to us
This is how Grab Cash uses the collected information
– IMEI is accessed to make sure the customer is a valid user – GAID is used for analytical purposes only – Location is used to provide the users with specific location targeted offers – To reward the user and to inform the user regarding the rewards
– To tailor the Grab Cash experience to user preferences
– To verify unique Grab Cash account of the user
– To send the user requested product or service information via email and sms
– To monitor your Grab Cash account
– To notify the transactions made by the user
– To respond to the users questions and concerns
– To improve our Services and marketing efforts
– To conduct research and analysis
– To display content based upon user interests and personalize the content and advertising received by the user
– To offer users other products, features, or services that may be of interest
– Contact/Device/Personal Information
We will only use permitted Contact Information to make our Services more relevant to You and Your engagement with the app.
Please note that no other Contact Information than the phone numbers and thereto attached names and email addresses will be received, stored and used from the User’s address book.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about user device, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when user use our services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software/applications on user device for the limited purpose of protecting user security or improving user online experience. User information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to user information.
Our website is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If user is 18 years old or younger, user is not authorized to register or submit any content or information in connection with the Service. If user live in a state or country where consent of a parent or guardian is required if user is under the applicable age of majority in such jurisdiction, user may be required by us to secure such consent prior to registration with the Service. By using the Service, user represent and warrant that user is of sufficient age, or that user have such consent.
Rewards and Wallet:
User’s earnings or rewards shall be based solely on the number & quality of acceptable reports received by Grab Cash from its clients (advertisers). Grab Cash is not liable for rewards lost or not credited in user’s wallet due to internet connectivity issues, bugs in the Grab Cash system or any other factor. Mobile reches or other rewards redeemed by users are completed using a third party application. Grab Cash is not responsible for failed or unsuccessful recharge transactions and repayment of the same.
Limitation of Authority:
User shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Grab Cash in any manner, including by any promise or representation, whether oral or written, unless specifically authorized by Grab Cash in writing.
In the event any dispute, arbitration, or litigation arises out of, in connection with, or as the result of any act performed by User pursuant to this agreement, or failure to perform, as the case may be, User shall cooperate fully with Grab Cash in an effort to resolve same. User agrees to indemnify and hold Grab Cash harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, suits, and liabilities, including costs and attorney’s fees, to which Grab Cash may be subjected by reason of or in connection with any proceeding arising out of the conduct or omissions of User. It is the policy of Grab Cash to avoid litigation whenever possible but the decision whether or not to enter into or maintain litigation shall be the decision of Grab Cash alone. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Termination of Agreement:
Either party may, at any time, terminate this Agreement for any reason or for no reason at all. However, each shall continue to comply with any and all obligations of this Agreement that are intended to survive its termination or expiration. User understands that in the event of termination or expiration, User will receive the balance recharge User has earned acceptable. Grab Cash and User shall deal with each other fairly and in good faith relative to this Agreement. User further understands that if User has participated in any incentive promotion pursuant to which User may be entitled to a bonus, trip, or any kind of award/ rewards, User will not be entitled to same if it was not actually received prior to the date of termination. Grab Cash may terminate User accounts without prior notice if any suspicious activity is found which come is the way of natural or intended functioning of Grab Cash. Termination of user accounts will be at sole discretion of Grab Cash.
Breech of Agreement:
User understands and agrees that any breach or threatened breach by User of the non-competition and non-disclosure provisions contained in this Agreement will cause Grab Cash substantial, irreparable harm which is difficult to measure, and that Grab Cash therefore may obtain an injunction against such conduct and User consents thereto. This right is in addition to any other rights Grab Cash may have against User for breach of this Agreement. Therefore, whenever Grab Cash may apply for restraining order or injunction against User for breaching or threatening to breach this Agreement as described above, User waives any notice to which User may be entitled and consents to such restraining order or injunction. If Grab Cash proceeds against User in the state court for Delhi, or the Indian High Courts/ Supreme Court situated in or closest to said area of Delhi, on any cause of action arising out of this Agreement, User agrees that such court may exercise personal jurisdiction over User. In the event of any breach of this Agreement by User, User agrees to pay Grab Cash all losses and damages sustained as a result thereof, as well as court costs, attorney fees, and related expenses.
Other Miscellaneous Terms: